Statement of Faith
We affirm the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, and is the only basis for our beliefs. A key principle we will live with is, we will focus on the things that unite us, not the things that divide us. There are some essentials that we will agree on. The following is a simple listing.
Whereas we, being an incorporate body of people of like precious faith:
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life through His death and the power of His resurrection.
- Believe the Bible to be God’s word and the revelation of His will to man and accept it as our rule for faith and conduct.
- Believe Christian fellowship, mutual edification and evangelical effort, in the xform of local churches, is God’s ordained order for His people.
- Believe each church is to assemble together for worship, fellowship, counsel, and instruction in the Word of God, and the work of the ministry
- Believe each church should exercise the gifts and offices provided for in the New Testament to obtain the Christian goal, “Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.”
- Believe God has called and anointed us to emphasize the fullness of the Gospel through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we have accepted and adopted the following Statement of Fundamental Truths and Constitution. We shall seek, by the grace of God, to be governed by the Constitution as set forth, and will also seek to teach and propagate the doctrines contained in the Statement of Fundamental Truths.
5989 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808